The parents of the web have settled into winter and they are fighting the cold with funny. These hilarious parents on Facebook are coping with the real life situations of messy rooms, exaggerated expectations, and an occasional unauthorized game of living room Scramble with grace, patience, and humor.
1. Points for creativity. And possibly some counseling. (Oh, Honestly-Real Life for Real Moms)
2. An eternity. (Julie Maida)
3. Words of encouragement from Mom. (Rach Riot)
4. Until I open a snack. (Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine?)
5. Wise beyond his years. (Dude Mom)
6. No. No, you are not. (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
7. Precious moments. (Susanne Kerns – Writer)
8. I love you…r food. (Mia Carella, Writer)
9. It isn’t. It never is. (The Messy Christian)
Do you have a funny post for us? Do you know a parent on FB who is hilarious? Please tag Mama Needs A Nap so we laugh
at with them, too. You might just see your post here on Perfection Pending. You’ll be famous on the Interwebz. It’s very exciting!
Lauri Walker is a writer and a mom. She never sleeps so you can find always find her at Mama Needs A Nap on FB and on Twitter and Instagram. Seriously, go there. She’s probably on right now. And, make sure to stop by every Friday for her hilarious round ups of the funniest parents on Facebook right here on Perfection Pending.