Facebook’s Most Hilarious Parents of the Week have us rolling on the floor as we coast on into the weekend. From home decor to history lessons these parents are laying it all out there for our enjoyment. There is comfort in numbers so let’s all laugh along with these moms and dads because whether the kids are outsmarting us or just plain wearing us down, we are all in this parenting gig together.
1. HGTV has nothing on the tiny humans. (The Mom at Law)
2. Practically the stone age. (No Idea What I’m Doing: A Daddy Blog)
3. You should hear her Disney medley. (The Messy Christian)
4. This week? This month? (How to Be a Dad)
5. She’s a realist. (Elizabeth Laing Thompson, Writer at Lizzy Life)
6. Pour out before the title sequence. (Science of Parenthood)
7. Turn and run. (Thinking Mom by Jennifer Rosen Heinz)
8. The dust will make them unidentifiable. (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
9. But she’ll know I loved her. (Mommy Owl by Lauren Lodder)
10. No line for a photo op with the escalator. Bonus. (21st Century SAHM)
Do you have a funny post for us? Do you know a parent on FB who is hilarious? Please tag Mama Needs A Nap so we laugh
at with them, too. You might just see your post here on Perfection Pending.
Lauri Walker is a writer and a mom. She never sleeps so you can find always find her at Mama Needs A Nap on FB and on Twitter and Instagram. Seriously, go there. She’s probably on right now. And, make sure to stop by every Friday for her hilarious round ups of the funniest parents on Facebook right here on Perfection Pending.